Wednesday, September 12

sweets for the sweet

Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting my old office - it's not actually the office space I used to work in, but the people matter so much more than the location. I miss parts of my old job this time of year, so seeing the Linden ladies was nice, and of course I love the attention they give Atlas, even while he tried to knock over their drinks and stick his fingers in their ketchup while we ate lunch.

I brought personalized treats!



This was the first time I made cake pops and didn't eat any. Not one. Go operation lose that pregnancy weight!

I would also like to put in writing (keep me accountable) that I will not be making holiday treats until Thanksgiving. There are occasions between now and then that I'm happy to bake for, but "the holidays" don't count as a reason until they are here. So now when I don't post scrumptious pictures of fudge and cookies for the next two months, you know why.

1 comment: