Sunday, May 25

bachelorette cookies

If you are sensitive to lingerie depicted in frosting on sugar cookies, you shouldn't continue reading.


Or scrolling.


Seriously.


My sister's friends are throwing her a bachelorette weekend at a cabin. They have all sorts of really fun things planned. Since I'm not in California yet to join in the festivities, I decided to send a little care package which included these (oh so slightly) scandalous treats.


I got the idea from Pinterest (of course) but made some modifications. Instead of my usual butter cream icing, or even royal icing I saw recommended for such a project, I used some leftover Wilton candy melts in hopes that the decoration would hold up a little better in the mail. Also, the only heart cookie cutter I had was very small, so the candy melts were a little easier for me to work with on a small scale. I would definitely make these little ladies again, but I would have to find a larger and slightly more shapely heart cookie cutter to get the results I want. Perhaps one or two more colors for the icing as well.


I think by now I can share pictures...






No comments:

Post a Comment