Friday, December 30

visions for the new year

I'm not going to list my resolutions, dreams, and expectations for 2012, but I will give you an idea of where I'm headed with this blog.

Motherhood has consumed my life, and it's a welcomed change, but I don't want this forum to chronicle my day to day life as a mom. I will keep this blog project based. That said, I don't have anything posted in my Etsy shop right now, and that probably won't change any time soon. I'm more likely to show off the curtains I made for the nursery (BabyCenter told me he would become more interested in complex colorful patterns this week, and ta da! I found him staring at them over my shoulder twice this week. Mission Accomplished!) or the tiny all-in-one cloth diapers I made for a not so tiny baby (ten weeks in and they are officially too small).

nursery curtains
cloth diapers


I was inspired by some Children's Place animal hats to make my own funny faced versions, and I got a copy of Handmade Beginnings from the library today... so add baby clothes to the list of pending projects to keep your eyes open for!

1 comment:

  1. Those curtains are super cute. And I've got to say I've got a big soft spot for Handmade Beginnings. {not every project, but filled with many winners}

    ReplyDelete