Thursday, December 29

baby blankets

So one side effect of making all our local friends in a couples newlyweds group is that now (three years later) there are a lot of little ones in our circle of friends. I love making baby blanket quilts for them. The one pictured above is my current work in progress. I don't usually offer sneak peaks, but since I'm running behind this time and not making progress as quickly as I usually do, a little preview won't hurt.

Teddy is a charmingly dimpled babe, and if you want to know more about him and his family, I highly recommend his mama's blog: Savoring Every Moment about adoptive parenthood.

I have fabric selected and creative juices flowing for two more baby blankets that I hope to finish in the next month (ish), so stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to wrapping my son in it. :-)

    ReplyDelete