Wednesday, April 9

wedding dessert table

I had the honor of standing in the wedding of a great friend and her guy in March. I also made the wedding cakes and some cake pops for the dessert table. It was a challenge because we traveled across the country for the occasion. I love seeing two families come together for a wedding, and I had a great perspective for this event. Family members from both the bride's and groom's side helped with making the cake pops. I had a lot of fun sharing something I love to do and spending time/ getting to know everyone.


I baked the cakes in a basement mother-in-law rental we got for the week. It was a great choice for us because the kids had a little more space than we would have in a hotel and of course the kitchen was important for me.


I'm happy with how the spread turned out...


... and even more happy for the newlyweds!


1 comment: