Wednesday, June 19

the ultimate cake pop post

I try to remember to take a nice picture of each batch of cake pops I make. Usually it works out, but occasionally I end up forgetting entirely or taking one on my phone in the car on the way to the event. The latter is what happened last weekend.

Strawberry inside, chocolate covered and coconut varieties.

Here is a small collection of other cake pops I've made over the last two years.

Yellow cake with dark and milk chocolate for book club.

Curious George chocolate for a 2-year-old's birthday party.

Inca themed for a birthday party.

Owls for a one-year-old's birthday party.

Beach balls for a beach themed baby shower.

Very hungry caterpillars for a butterfly baby shower.

Cream cheese mint inside for a gender reveal party.

"Blue velvet" favors at our baby dedication for Atlas.

2 comments:

  1. You are a master cake ball artist! I feel like I missed those ones you made for book club. Next month?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ericka! I think the ones I made for book club was when only a few of us met at Ginger's place. I'm happy to make them again sometime soon!

      Delete