Saturday, April 20

a quilt for Baby E

Our dear friends Blake and Sarah are expecting their first child any minute now. In fact, she's more than a week past her due date, and I'm hoping for her sake she's experiencing early signs of labor at this very moment.

I finished their quilt last weekend. Here it is!

Patrick found this verse from Proverbs, and it seemed appropriate for a baby blanket. 

I had doubts about the colors when I ordered the fabric online, but I'm pleased with the outcome.

Letterpress is a hobby and the nursery has an alphabet theme.

I couldn't resist making "quick change trousers" from Handmade Beginnings with extra fabric.

3 comments:

  1. As someone who is a recipient of quick change trousers, i'm sure they will appreciate it as much a we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Jesse!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete