Friday, December 17

a date on the calendar

Patrick has mentioned a few times now that if I keep giving away bags my Etsy shop will never open. As much as I love sharing my creations with friends, he has a point. So it's official. I have a deadline.

My Etsy shop will open Saturday, January 22, 2011.

Save the date! I'm planning a launch party at the Jurgens residence in Old Town complete with seasonal treats, spirits, good company, and perhaps even a few more giveaways.




The launch will include my first limited edition handbag series: Not all who wander are lost. The series features fabrics I collected on my most recent trip to India and is dedicated to my fellow travelers I'm fortunate to consider friends. It's always a pleasure when our paths cross.




I will also post the hand bags I've been making to test patterns and new designs at discounted rates, and I'll be taking custom orders for anything (within reason) people are inspired to request.



Check back for more sneak previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment