Wednesday, May 21

wedding stationary

When I got married, my sister gifted me makeup and hair related wedding stuff. It was her way of sharing "her thing" with me, and not feeling especially qualified to make such decisions on my own, I loved it! This summer it's her turn to be the bride. I decided "my thing" would be her wedding stationary.

I can't take credit for how amazing this looks. A friend of mine is a designer and put together these invites from my basic description of Matt and Cory's style. Another talented friend printed them on his home letterpress.


I decided to address the invites by hand and got really into the calligraphy. It might be a new hobby! (Sorry for the sloppy blurring of addresses, gotta respect some privacy though.)


 


 Also, if you are invited to the wedding and haven't sent in your RSPV, today is the day!! Consider this your friendly reminder from me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment