Saturday, December 24

Merry Christmas from the Jurgens family

decor by Jesse, latte by Patrick
Merry Christmas!

Though I have not attended a single holiday party this year, we've stayed busy this season. This week I decorated our apartment and some gingerbread cookies. I wrapped the final gifts going out to California today (a little late), while Patrick worked on setting up our Christmas gift to ourselves: an espresso machine! We couldn't wait until tomorrow to get started. Patrick is a natural and made us some delicious drinks this afternoon. He has yet to perfect the latte art style heart on his first attempt, but I didn't mind a bit. My mocha was foamy and perfect.

gifts going out to Cory and M
I really enjoy wrapping gifts, almost as much as buying them. Gifting is my love language, and finding a way to make the gifts I choose look good without spending much money is a creative outlet and an excuse to get crafty. I was especially pleased with the stuff going out to Cory and Matt this year. I did not buy any of the paper used. The brown paper was in the Amazon box with our espresso machine as packing material, and the rest was reused from various baby gifts we've received the last few months.

I hope your holidays are filled with warmth, joy, and family. Merry Christmas from the three of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment