Monday, October 15

one year


This photo was taken about a year ago, when I was two weeks away from my due date with Atlas. I wanted my hugeness documented, but I was too self conscious at the time to share it publicly. I thought I looked too puffy, and even my most accommodating maternity wear was looking tight over my belly. I'm pretty sure the camera had a hard time bringing my face and bump into focus simultaneously. Now I find it amusing. Becoming a mother has changed my perspective in many ways, one of which is what I'm comfortable sharing. I was just shy of 200 lbs.

We're celebrating Atlas's first birthday this upcoming weekend. We decided on a wheel theme - from wagons and bicycles to trucks and trains. My week will be full of party planning and baking. I'm excited. Stay tuned for pics.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of your family! hugs from California

    ReplyDelete